Everest College Ontario Essay Interview for RN programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Everest College Ontario Essay Interview for RN program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hello all, I was wondering if there have been any of you who can give me some insight about what...by l1m3n Sep 5, '12Hello all, I was wondering if there have been any of you who can give me some insight about what the essay question is about. I'm desperate to get into this program and I don't want to leave anything to chance. PLLLEAASSEE! Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=781713©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,472 Views
- Sep 13, '12 by SheralynHoskins LVNI've heard it's about "why you want to be a nurse"...but, I've also heard its a random current event. I'm curious as well, as I'm in the process of applying too. Took my hesi last week
- Sep 14, '12 by joanna73What kind of RN program is it? You need a 4 year BScN from a university in order to be licensed.
- Sep 14, '12 by Fiona59I'm wondering if it's Ontario, California?? Especially since the second poster is an LVN.
The school in Ontario, Canada appears to be a techical school for MAs and NAs.
- Sep 14, '12 by joanna73Right. That's probably it. I keep forgetting about ON, California.
- Sep 20, '12 by Trishrpn80should this not be moved back to the proper area?? lol
- Dec 28, '12 by l1m3nI would if I knew how to do that
- Dec 28, '12 by TheCommuterDiscussion has been moved to the California State Nursing Programs forum.
- Jan 20 by Angelvn07Anyone has anything Good To say about Everest college Nursing Program? so far every single post i have read it's negative, and I know that CC are probably the best option HOWEVER , with all the state budget there are not enough classes for students and the waiting list to get into the Rn programs are ridiculous. ..Any student from Everest or from West coast Ontario campus?