Everest College Ontario RN program - Page 12Register Today!
- Nov 7, '10 by .:Jewels:.thanks jmira wow....that is soooo crazy!
- Nov 7, '10 by dexandmonHi All, did my interview last week. Overall not so bad. The woman who interviewed me was very nice and made me feel comfortable. It took about 1 1/2. Said they would let me know before christmas. Good luck to everyone.
- Nov 8, '10 by jmiraYes the final 200 its crazy! So many people didn't even bother to show up. Or so many failed such an elementary test. These are gonna be a long 6 weeks to find out. I hope we all get to be classmates :-)
- Nov 8, '10 by emt_andersonjmira...yeah that would be awesome actually, if we all got accepted and started school together Is everyone from the area?? Am I the only one moving to attend school?
- Nov 8, '10 by jypsiHi good luck!! One quick question. Was your short essay topic why you wanna be a nurse too? Thanks
- Nov 8, '10 by dexandmonI live 50 miles away and will be doing the commute (hopefully) everyday. If anyone who lives in the Glendale area wants to commute (when we get it let me know.
- Nov 8, '10 by .:Jewels:.awesome!! glad u did well dexandmon study groups if we all make it! deal?? haha...who has facebook, oh and and interview questions you can share with me? pretty pleeease, my interviews this wed.
- Nov 8, '10 by .:Jewels:.emt a, get an interview yet??
- Nov 8, '10 by dexandmonwow, there was so many questions. mostly about how you would handle the challenges of being in the program. Especially if your married with kids. They want to see that you won't leave half way through the program. make them feel sure you won't. Giving them examples how you have followed through in other areas of your life. point out that you have a big cheering squad behind you. Good luck everyone. and a BIG YES on getting a study group when we finally make it.
- Nov 8, '10 by Long.Congrats and good luck to all you guys. I called in today and hoping a response back within the week.
Jmira - did she say that there's already been 200 tested for interviews, or is that the amount of students who got to the interview level?