Everest collegeRegister Today!
- by Bunny2987 Aug 1, '12Does anyone know anything about their RN program in Ontario? And if it's good or how much it cost
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=765929©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 695 Views
- Aug 2, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to CA State Nursing Programs.
You can read this allnurses.com article for some insight on the risks & benefits of choosing a private for-profit school for your nursing education: http://allnurses.com/general-nursing...te-742166.html
- Aug 2, '12 by BennyRNCATo spend all that kind of money and still be known as one of the lowest NCLEX passing rates in CA, you be the judge.
Board of Registered Nursing - NCLEX Pass Rates
- Aug 2, '12 by BennyRNCAForgot to add, just short of San Joaquin Valley College, which is lower, just not sure it's really worth the cost of another for-profit school.Last edit by BennyRNCA on Aug 2, '12 : Reason: changed information
- Aug 2, '12 by hk2517http://allnurses.com/california-stat...75-page65.html
there is already a thread for this school. You're better off finding some info here.
- Aug 7, '12 by BennyRNCA