CSUN ABSN - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by happyperson2anyone still waiting to hear something from CSUN get anything in the mail yet?
- Mar 14, '12 by KLJ23hi everyone,
i just found this thread! i have been accepted into the summer 2012 cohort. i accepted since the deadline was march 14th (today), but am still waiting to hear back from 1 other school before finalizing any decisions. i live in monterey, so csun is further than i intend but the program has some great rates and feedback. i am also interviewing for csula's elmn program so trying to decide if i should go the msn route or stay on the absn route. any feedback!?
good luck everyone!
- Mar 14, '12 by shygstgurlWhat was the Email Subject and sender for the acceptance email?
- Mar 15, '12 by ESK88I spoke with CSUN yesterday and the woman said they will let everyone else know by next week via snail mail.
- Mar 15, '12 by leanimalThanks, ESK88, I also applied and have been dying to hear something. I will be checking my snail mailbox with anticipation every day!
- Mar 17, '12 by KLJ23shygstgurl- the email subject was ABSN Notification Letter and was from Ms. Moreno.
I also just received my acceptance into the University, but on that letter I states acceptance for Fall 2012. But the ABSN Cohort I was accepted into is for Summer 2012. Anyone know anything about this? I need to call them next week.
- Mar 18, '12 by leanimalI believe they said that you had to apply to CSUN for Fall 2012, and that qualifies you to start the ABSN either in the summer or fall. Congrats!
- Mar 19, '12 by jungdtanyone planning on to apply for MSN program after after the graduation?
- Mar 20, '12 by danceluverthey have an msn program?
- Mar 20, '12 by jungdtno csun doesn't. i was wondering if anyone is planning on to apply else where right after the graduation.