CSULB Spring 2012 nursing program - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 22, '11 by Nessy430^hope you're right Jwong! Ugh
- Nov 3, '11 by flyinginabluedreamI just got my acceptance letter! Woooooo! So freakin happy!
- Nov 3, '11 by Nessy430Wow congrats!! :-) Did you get it via regular mail?
- Nov 3, '11 by flyinginabluedreamNo, I got an email from ---- like 2 hours ago. I hope you guys get in too!Last edit by dianah on Nov 3, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Nov 3, '11 by Nessy430That's great! There is another big thread with a bunch of people on it, search CSULB Spring 2012! I have not gotten an email, but thankfully I was accepted into CSUSB's program for Winter 2012! :-). It's closer to home so was my first choice anyway hehe.
- Nov 3, '11 by koban4maxI got accepted email.
- Nov 7, '11 by Arum130WOOWOOO see ya'll Spring 2012!!!! good byeeeeeeeeeeee social life...
- Feb 6 by CSULB PRENURSINGI'm new to this page but I'm also a csulb student hoping to apply to the nursing program! I'm barely a freshman now but I have a question regarding finishing all of my foundation courses. I still have one foundation course left to take and it's too late to take it now, as the professors have said. Are my chances of applying disqualified since I didn't finish all my foundation courses within my first year of college? Would it matter if I took it the first semester of my sophomore year?
- Feb 8 by zTracksWhich foundation course do you need to take? I'm in 2nd semester of the nursing program right now, and I don't think it matters when you take the course. If anything, go to the new CSULB School of nursing office and ask the lady at the front desk.