CSULB MSN 2012Register Today!
- by hjnurse Apr 3, '12anyone apply to csulb's MSN program for fall 2012? im wondering when we might hear anything about acceptance or how many spots they have available?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=693388©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,028 Views
- Apr 4, '12 by yams012@ hjnurse: hello! i applied to csulb's MSN-FNP program for fall 2012, and still waiting to hear back from them. i could be wrong...but i thought i remembered from their information session that we'll know by may? or i could just be making stuff up in my mind ?! good luck!
- Apr 6, '12 by hjnursehello yams012! i applied for PNP and i thought i remembered hearing may too, but then i wasnt sure that i was just assuming because may is usually the month that undergrads hear about their acceptance. hmm, guess we will have to just be patient. good luck to you too!
- Apr 9, '12 by rroxas88Hi everyone, I applied for FNP Fall 2012. I contacted Graduate Director Alison and she said sometime the end of May, but probably sooner. Good luck everyone!!Last edit by rroxas88 on Apr 9, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Apr 10, '12 by danceluverCan anyone give feedback about this program? Good/bad, quality of clinicals, instructors, organization? Do they help with clinical placement? Job placement for graduates?
- Apr 20, '12 by kaamsiHello guys,
I received an acceptance letter today for AGNP program for fall 2012. I came in to get some feedback about the program and school too. So far I heard good stuff but don't know the detail about the clinical placement, graduation rate, etc. Anyone heard about it?
- Apr 23, '12 by rroxas88I'm still waiting to hear back. Congratulations. I haven't heard much but rumor is CSULB received a huge grant for the nursing program. Ive met either Graduate coordinator and told me classes are offered twice a week, you can probably schedule all your classes in one day if you wanted to. Clinical placements she told me we can pick our own sites but they do have recommendations. Hope this works.
- Apr 24, '12 by hjnursecongrats kaamsi! ive received admission to CSULB but havent heard anything from nursing. is this the same for the majority of you guys? im guessing that i need to wait to hear from nursing before i accept or decline anything/register for classes right?
- Apr 25, '12 by rroxas88hjnurse I see what your saying. Im a bit confused. I see that I am admitted to CSULB. I received my registration date and financial aid info as well, but no official letter from the college of nursing. I was told we would not hear till the end of May, perhaps sooner from Alison.
- Apr 25, '12 by rroxas88I spoke to Alison the Graduate Coordinator and she said if you are accepted to CSULB, then you are accepted to the program. You should be receiving a letter from the School of Nursing in a matter of weeks with more details. She said orientation starts August 21.