CSULB FNP programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CSULB FNP program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi, I'm very much interested in studying ahead for CSULB FNP program. If anyone would be generous...by luckystarRN Sep 21, '11Hi,
I'm very much interested in studying ahead for CSULB FNP program.
If anyone would be generous enough to show me how I may be able to study for the CSULB FNP program ahead, I'd be very appreciative of that.
I'm now a new grad RN with no jobs just yet and would like to spend my time wisely while I'm still free of any duties.
Thx a bunch!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=619643©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 460 Views
- Dec 27, '12 by confuzhnCSULB FNP Requirement says:
- A bachelorís degree in nursing preferred. A bachelorís degree in a related field will be considered.
- Current California RN license.
- A college level statistics course.
- A physical assessment with lab course within the past 5 years
- An upper division or graduate level course in pathophysiology.
- Community health with lab course (for non-BSN students)
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate degree.
So if I have an ADN (not BSN) and a bachelor's degreen in another health field I can still apply?
Where/how do I get a community health with lab course without going through the BSN program?