CSULB Fall 2013 BSNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CSULB Fall 2013 BSN in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... I just submitted my application yesterday and thought I'd start a thread for this process! I was...by redwards6 Jan 17I just submitted my application yesterday and thought I'd start a thread for this process! I was involved in one last year when I applied, and it was really helpful to know what was going on, and where my stats where with others! I was told that they are expecting over 500 applicants, and we would hear back by the end of February! Good luck everyone!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809223©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,212 Views
- Jan 17 by Sweet charmGood Luck to you! What was your GPA?
- Jan 17 by redwards64.0 in Sciences and "big four", 3.85 transferable.
- Jan 18 by JVD_Murse@redwards6- good stuff. did u calculate ur total score IE: fundamentals (math, english, comm, critical thinking), science, and teas?
- Jan 18 by redwards6I have a 9.4. I applied last year with physio in progress and was told after not being accepted that I had earned a 9.00. I think I was .1 away from getting in. Anyhow, I got all of the coreq's done, so my first semester should be a bit lighter than it would have been. You??
- Jan 19 by JVD_MurseJust graduated in December. U going for Trimester or basic?
- Jan 19 by redwards6Congratulations! Not sure.
- Jan 19 by JVD_MurseWell if it counts the trimester program was rough, but most of the instructors were awesome. In hindsight-totally worth it. Dont have much experience with basics though. I might add that one of the perks to being a trimester was that most of our clinicals were based in LBMMC, whereas the basic students had more commuting. LMK if i can answer any questions. I know i had a lot.
- Jan 21 by redwards6Thanks! It's great to have a contact if I have a question. I'm most likely going for trimester-I have two kids so I'd like to get the program over as quickly as possible, however, I need to figure what to do with them in the summer...
- Jan 22 by gmo77677I, also, am applying for the Fall 2013 program...I agree, great forum. This is my 2nd and final application. My score is 9.7
Good luck to us all!