CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 22Register Today!
- Mar 13 by gmo77677Slacks/blouse/cardigan?
- Mar 14 by tristanuggetTo the people that think they're alternates, don't worry you still have a chance! My acceptance may still be denied due to the background check T_______________T
- Mar 14 by optimindQuote from tristanuggetWhat's wrong with your background? LolTo the people that think they're alternates, don't worry you still have a chance! My acceptance may still be denied due to the background check T_______________T
- Mar 14 by gobeach2013Wasabimama,
That's a hard situation. If I were in your position I'd go with the program you know you have a spot in.. Denver's program. Because if worse comes to worst and you don't get into csulb, then you have to wait Even longer.
If somehow you can call the nursing office and ask them how likely it is you'll get in, then you should do it before Denver's deadline.
Whatever is your choice, you'll make the right one . I wish you the best.
- Mar 14 by gobeach2013Redwards, I need to go shopping too and I have no idea what to buy. Like gmo said, slacks/blouse/ maybe tights? I'm excited for Wednesday!
- Mar 14 by redwards6I just switched my interview from 11 to noon. I realized there'd be no way I'd drop off one at kindergarten an the other at the sitter and make it to LB by 11.
- Mar 15 by tristanugget@optimind I doubt it will allow me to pass the background check -__________- DONNO WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW! Debating changing majors to business because I've got a job offer in the real estate area, but for now i'm going to see what strings I can pull to go to csulb.
- Mar 16 by choe.cm@tristanugget... you made it this far! :]] You can cross that bridge when you come to it. Just think about the interview. That is the only way I am getting through it, one step at a time.
I was super nervous about the interview, but I think I am starting to get excited about it. It would be nice to meet all you guys!
- Mar 18 by tristanugget@choe Thanks for the optimistic words! I'll see you all at the interview(if you're scheduled at 12), still going to do everything in my power to stick with the program. =)
- Mar 20 by gmo77677Good luck everyone!!!