CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 97Register Today!
- Quote from AnaLVNCan you please inbox me ------'s name and number? Thanks
I spoke with ------ (can't name drop?) on the phone on Thursday and confirmed that the Nutrition class being offered at Saddleback over summer will in fact be accepted by CSULB's nursing program. She said they just have to "adjust it manually."
If anyone can find a Nutrition class online over summer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do share! I really don't feel like sitting through a nutrition summer class twice a week
I wish they had a list of approved Nutrition classes just like they do for Pharm and Patho so we could at least see what other community colleges we have to choose from.Last edit by dianah on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifers
- Quote from SpiffynessOh NO! That sucks! Darn I just knew that I was through with night classes now. I'm definitely going to research this nutrition thing more. I plan to do quite a bit of traveling this summer before the program starts. Can't imagine not having a stamp for 2 whole years!I don't think they will take it since they are two separate courses at Long Beach. But it's not like I could have signed up for NUTR339 because its only open to nursing students I think? And a lot of pre-nursing students take it so yeah .. I got an A in it too you'd be so lucky if they took your nutrition course! Especially because NUTR339 is a Wednesday night class from 7-945 at Long beach memorial hospital. And that would def suck if you have your clinical day on Thursday at 7 AM! I'm actually traveling a lot this summer, but I'll have access to internet so I guess its vacation + homework for me? Lol. That's if I get into the course that is
- Apr 29, '12 by AnaLVNQuote from LavenderButterflyIt won't let me message you because it says your inbox has reached its limit.Can you please inbox me ------'s name and number? ThanksLast edit by dianah on Apr 29, '12
- Quote from AnaLVNGRRRR! I got an email saying that, but there's only 4 messages in there!!!!
It won't let me message you because it says your inbox has reached its limit.
- Anybody else get financial aid info?!?
- Apr 29, '12 by Jessica_caLavender: I got it too. I don't need unsubsidized loan, but financial aid includes it. I have to talk to staffs. So, I don't accept it yet.
- Apr 29, '12 by cali_nature_girlI got the financial aid email but every time I try to log into MyCSULB it says the site is down. Frustrated Is this happening to anyone else?
- Apr 29, '12 by Jessica_cacali_nature_girl: I tried to log in, and I could do it. Why don't you erase your cache?
- Apr 30, '12 by AnaLVNQuote from LavenderButterflyYeah! Got really good news from financial aid!!!Anybody else get financial aid info?!?
- Apr 30, '12 by ella.mooreI got financial aid info as well. I got a lot more than usual for the loan... which probably reflects the elevated tuition. *sigh*