CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 70Register Today!
- Apr 19, '12 by jtran13You're going to have to talk to ------ about that one since I can't say for sure.Last edit by dianah on Apr 19, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Yeah, probably sounds like a good idea.
Did you apply for fall 2012?
- Apr 19, '12 by naniinasciQuote from CluelessNursingGuyI think it just means that they are taking only one application a year, which is what many CSU's are already doing. So whoever applied on last Oct/Nov can get in on either fall or spring. One application period for two different cohorts.Sorry for overreacting. I think I interpreted that incorrectly.
LMAO, I'm embarrassed!!!
They doesn't mean they're not accepting applications for Spring 2013. It just means they won't take transfers which was assumed and determined already.
- Apr 19, '12 by lucyc66no clueless-you were right the first time, i think that includes csulb students as well
- @naniinasci- No I don't think they would do that... they separate applicants on a semester basis.
@lucy66- You think so? Ughh, all this waiting is just making me more anxious and paranoid!
- Apr 19, '12 by BeachsideNicI've heard this talked about in meetings. As of now, there will be no spring entry for any of the nursing programs at CSULB. However, a lot will depend on the tax vote this November. If the bill does not pass, the results will be devastating for the University as well as the rest of the public universities in California. Things can change for the good or the bad, and you can't blame the nursing program or even the university, because it's in the hands of the California voters. If funding increases, anything can happen, so don't abandon back up plans yet.
- I am utterly and completely speechless. No, not really...
I need to be careful because I don't want to get banned form this site due to excessive expletives, but &%*&^%^&$%^#$%^#!!!!
This is what I don't understand. As a nation that prides itself on education and the future of students, why would voters vote for these cuts time and time again? What is it that they are getting from taking money away from our education? Are they getting this money? Is it being allocated elsewhere? What few areas are more important than education?
I'm just saddened and angered by all of this. We're basically leaving the fate of our education in the hands of people who give less than 2 *&%*&s about us! Absolutely disgusting and ridiculous.Last edit by CluelessNursingGuy on Apr 19, '12
- Apr 19, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixdont get me started on how this state and its political and socioeconomic issuesLast edit by DarkBluePhoenix on Apr 19, '12
- Apr 19, '12 by PeaceLoveHapp3nessEmails at CSU East Bay just came out yesterday afternoon, so I am pretty sure we are going to hear from LB very soon.
Oh, and nowadays, a lot of schools are gradually also doing the same thing regarding Spring Admissions. If you are a transfer student, chances of applying to a Spring Program maybe very low. However, I do know that there are a few schools that still may continue to accept for Spring, like SF state, but again, the numbers are starting to dwindle down.
@Clueless: And yes, whole budget cut crap sucks because it all depends on the tax payers and voters of CA. I don't know why CA has so many issues with education. Education should be one of the most funded out of everything else. Considering the fact that CA has the most schools in the country, we shouldn't have these issues. But hey, its just how it is .. I guess...
- Apr 19, '12 by Jayelle314RNGood luck to you all! I just graduated from CSULB's nursing program this past December. It was the hardest 3 years of my life with plenty of sacrifices but well worth it. Let me know of you guys have any questions or need help with anything!