CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 69Register Today!
- Apr 18, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixyup
that is what the brochure says. maybe for people who dont get their pre nursing checklist done in time or maybe they are positive for something or maybe they have a family issue going on. it happens. alternates can get called up to the last day of the first week of school. talk about no time to get everything! i hope that since i know I am an alternate, that a lot of people choose to go somewhere else
I am glad they only give a week (maybe, i am not sure, i am sure beachsidenic knows)
people who are waiting for acceptances somewhere else can always 'accept CSULBs' decision and once their top choice accepts them somewhere else, they drop out of CSULB.
- Apr 18, '12 by zowmI just called to see when we would find out. She said she is meeting with the director in an hour. We will be notified by Mon.
- Apr 18, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWow...seriously. we are already ranked. Ahhh whateversThanks for taking one for the team and calling
- Apr 18, '12 by zowmI know I thought it would have been faster. No problem. I was just getting nervous because at my interview they said we would know by April 14th.
- Apr 18, '12 by BeachsideNicWe had 15 days to let them know if we are accepting the offer...I think that is more than enough, because if you are still waiting on other schools that are higher choices, you can always back out and one of the alternates will be glad to take your spot.
- Apr 19, '12 by jtran13To all of those who are planning on applying for the Spring 2013..
- @jtran13- Why can't I find that page? Where is it?
Please let that be false, because I'm ready to go off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These budget cuts!!!!!!!!
- Wow, there goes my back-up.
Now I really have to get in this fall.
But my friends... and all the other people who were counting on Spring 2013...
I'm shocked. I still hope this isn't true.
Can the budget be that bad that they have to cut off the nursing program completely?
- Sorry for overreacting. I think I interpreted that incorrectly.
LMAO, I'm embarrassed!!!
They doesn't mean they're not accepting applications for Spring 2013. It just means they won't take transfers which was assumed and determined already.