CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 68Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by SpiffynessI walked by from across the street and didn't see anything, but not sure if anything is up inside of the building. I figure they would post it outside though so that people don't storm in and bother the classes
- Apr 17, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixi am just surprised they wouldn't send them out on a Monday. That would give them 5 days to get back to them regarding accepting admission.
If they are doing it the way they sent out interviews. I got mine around 4pm according to my email.
I hope its not another week though...
- Apr 17, '12 by zowmThey have the list from last semester posted on a window in a little courtyard area. I can't think of the room number even though I was just there. It is still the old list.
- Apr 17, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWow, its almost 5. I guess we aren't getting them today!
- Apr 18, '12 by CluelessNursingGuyI think it will be another week before we get news.
- Apr 18, '12 by lucyc66does anybody know how much time (in past semesters) they've given students to accept their admission? In other words, how long do the first alternates have to wait before being potentially offered admission?
- Apr 18, '12 by DarkBluePhoenix@lucy
I read that people can drop out/alternates be called up to the first week of school.
I think they give a week maybe. I wish it was shorter lol
I guess the person who is supposed to be sending all the letters out was on vacay is back tomorrow...so probably we hear next week or by the end of the week
- Apr 18, '12 by PeaceLoveHapp3nessThey sure are taking their sweet time with this! haha... Well, at the interview, the proctor did say that it would take 3 to 6 weeks, and its already been 4, so maybe in a week or so we will hear from them, which sounds dreadful.
@Clueless: Regarding my friend who told me that emails were out, I go to CSU East Bay, so idk whether he meant our school or other schools, but either way, I didn't hear from any schools so I guess that the wait is still on.
UGH.... the wait is killing me!! I get so annoyed when I get emails that has NOTHING to do with nursing. And lately ive been getting so many, so overtime I think thats "its the one" when its some ad or something.
- Apr 18, '12 by lucyc661st week of school?!
talk about a short notice!
But only a week to decide? that also seems a bit short, it doesn't really give you a chance to wait on decisions from other schools.
- Apr 18, '12 by CluelessNursingGuyAre there really people who drop out a week before the semester starts? Talk about last minute and a waste of a spot!