CSULB-ELMSN Fall 2011 - Page 36Register Today!
- Quote from MalefockerI haven't been able to find patho for the summer at GWC but maybe I am over looking something. I do see pharm thoughIf you look on the website it has a couple places where you can take patho and pharm that they accept... for sure one is Golden West.. that is where I am taking those classes now... I can tell you that if you can get into golden west and take it there for the summer do it... The professor is awesome. She teaches both classes!
- Is anyone having trouble uploading their Driver's License to the tracker? I called the company and they said to contact the school and that I was the second person to call today. Has anyone else received information on this?
- I emailed the address provided on the 10-laws form. I will let you guys know if I hear anything back regarding the issue. Hope the mothers on this board had a great Mother's Day!
- May 9, '11 by MalefockerThey may not offer it but it is BIOL 160...?
- May 10, '11 by Bblue11I got accepted, but I'll probably be declining CSULB's offer so a spot will open up for someone else.
- May 10, '11 by ames3The driver license requirement is in the tracker now. I uploaded my attachment and clicked "Save" but I did not see the "text answer requirement." (step 17-19 on the pre-orientation instructions paper). Hopefully I did it correctly. I guess I'll find out in a week or so.
- May 12, '11 by MalefockerAmes3 - I also do not see the text answer requirement... Let me know if you find it!
- May 12, '11 by ames3No I still haven't found it. I check it every day but it still states the requirement is complete and pending approval. Its possible the instructions are outdated and the website has changed a little.
Trying to get all the other requirements done as well...
I tried to buy the malpractice insurance but it stated that it can only start 60 days from purchase. So if I bought it today, the latest it can start would be July 12. The paper said to start it Aug 15th. I don't know if that really matters but I thought I would wait closer to June 10th to buy it. Hopefully it gives you the certificate as soon as you submit the payment online.
- May 12, '11 by MalefockerOh that is a little crazy... I haven't even tried to buy that yet... I think I will just wait till June 10th...? I noticed that we have to health insurance.. does anyone know if we are able to receive health care insurance through the school...?
- May 13, '11 by ames3I think you have to bring the certificate of malpractice insurance to the orientation so I'll probably just buy it on June 8th and have it effective Aug. 8th.
The school does offer health insurance with UnitedHealthcare. It's stated it in page 16 of student handbook. You can go to the student health website for more info http://www.csulb.edu/divisions/students/shs
But you may want to look around on your own first for other health insurance to get the best rate.