CSUCI Cottage Spring 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on CSUCI Cottage Spring 2013 in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hey all! Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone else out there is applying for CSUCI's...by faces04 Jul 20, '12Hey all! Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone else out there is applying for CSUCI's Cottage Health campus for nursing. I'm taking my TEAS tomorrow and hope to be a student there next January!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=760435©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,311 Views
- Sep 1, '12 by delilah760I also applied - I've been on the list at VC for over a year. We'll see. I took my TEAS last October. Glad that's over and hope that my score will stand until I enter the program (and they don't change the version again!). Good luck to you!
- Sep 27, '12 by mrg0834Hey i got my acceptance letter!!! check your mail!!! who else got in??
- Sep 27, '12 by faces04I got in! Got my letter today an couldn't believe it I was so excited! Congrats to you too! 👏
- Sep 29, '12 by alernerJust wanted to say hi to everyone! I got in too and can't believe it!!
- Sep 29, '12 by faces04Hi alerner! Does anyone know what else we need to do through admissions if we are not already a CSUCI student? I noticed the letter said to make sure you meet all college deadlines and send in your intent to enroll? If anyone has any info please fill me in, thanks!Last edit by faces04 on Sep 29, '12 : Reason: Mistake
- Sep 29, '12 by alernerQuote from faces04I was wondering the same thing. I assume the actual university will contact us at some point? I will call on Mon to askHey all! Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone else out there is applying for CSUCI's Cottage Health campus for nursing. I'm taking my TEAS tomorrow and hope to be a student there next January!
- Sep 29, '12 by faces04Yeah I hope so, or maybe they will cover that at orientation? I'm excited to meet everyone and for it to all feel real if that makes sense lol *waiting like a kid for christmas* ☺
- Oct 2, '12 by faces04Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I called admissions and they said admissions decisions for the university haven't gone out yet and when they do we will get the intent to enroll form as well as know the university deadlines we have to meet. Hope this info helps.Last edit by faces04 on Oct 2, '12
- Oct 12, '12 by faces04Hey guys has anyone heard from the university regarding what deadlines we have to meet in we aren't already CSUCI students? I called once and they said I'd be receiving a packet and I called again and the girl in admissions seemed concerned that I haven't gotten anything. Now I'm worried...