CSUCI Cottage Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 21, '12 by moisesflores8aWhat was your GPA on prerequisites and cumulative
- Oct 21, '12 by faces04Quote from moisesflores8aI'm honestly not sure of either but I can tell you I got all As on the last 4 prerequisites I took and my GPA the past 3 semesters has been a 4.0. I have an undergraduate degree in Exercise science from about six years which is where I did the major of my prereqs. I'm not sure what my total cumulative is and I'm not sure how CSUCI calculates it if you've gone to a few different schools as I have.What was your GPA on prerequisites and cumulative
- Oct 28, '12 by faces04Hey everyone! I created a page for our class so we can all have a way to get ahold of one another and in case we want to have any "get to know you" gatherings etc. Search for Csuci Spring 2013 (c/o 2015)Last edit by dianah on Oct 29, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service: may refer to or describe but not link to social networking sites
- May 6 by blondegirl291Hello! I'm planning on applying for Spring 2014 and I'm really curious as to what the cut off for points with the supplemental criteria was and if they didn't tell you then what did you guys get?
- May 7 by faces04Hey there!
That's not something that we tell us nor are we told what our score was (I'm not sure they would give it even if we asked). The cut off is different every year because it really depends on how good everyone else that is applying scores as well. So unfortunately there is no "magic number". What I can tell you is our class has 24 people in it and I have heard they plan on making that number smaller for next year.
- May 8 by blondegirl291Oh man! That's unfortunate that there's no number to go by, but thank you for the information!