CSU San Marcos Spring 2013 ABSN programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CSU San Marcos Spring 2013 ABSN program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hello Future Nurses! Just figured I'd start a new thread for the upcoming spring 2013 cohorts....by emily45 Nov 6, '12Hello Future Nurses!
Just figured I'd start a new thread for the upcoming spring 2013 cohorts. Is anyone looking for a roommate(s)?? I live up north in the bay area, so I have no idea what places are good to live at. Can anyone please recommend some places/apartments?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796242©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,779 Views
- Nov 6, '12 by ABSN2beHi emily45! Congratulations! Which campus did you get accepted to? I got accepted to the San Marcos campus
- Nov 6, '12 by emily45Hi!! Congratulations to you as well! I also got into the San Marcos campus =] Looking forward to meeting everyone
- Nov 7, '12 by ABSN2beThanks emily45! I actually live in SD so I won't be looking for a place to stay, but there are neighborhoods near CSU San Marcos that you can find housing at...if there are other people that are also looking for a place you can probably rent a house. I guess it really depends on how far of a commute you are willing to have and what type of place/neighborhood you're looking for. But I don't know if it matters if you live near the school or not because we'll be driving around to different sites for clinicals.
- Nov 8, '12 by emily45Yeah, I figured a lot of people in SD would just commute from there. Where did you do your undergrad if you don't mind me asking?
- Nov 8, '12 by ABSN2beI went to UCI. What about you? Did you apply to programs out in the Bay as well?
- Nov 8, '12 by emily45I almost went there, but went to Davis instead and absolutely looooved it! I applied to Stanislaus and Samuel Merritt as well. How about you?
- Nov 9, '12 by ABSN2beThat's funny cuz I almost went to Davis! But I decided to stay closer to home. I only applied to San Marcos and National. Did you get into the other schools?
- Nov 9, '12 by tvu123Hey guys. Do you know when's the first day of class?
- Nov 10, '12 by SashapatraHi everyone,
I got accepted to San Marcos campus. @ tvu123, first day of class is Jan 22nd 2013. Congrats to those accepted and good luck to those still waiting. looking forward to meeting you all.