CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 99Register Today!
- May 14, '12 by BuddyxboiI know how you feel Dark...man, it must be so painful to not know yet...
- May 15, '12 by joyest72Anyone contact SoN recently regarding their application?
What did you hear?
I think I might have the courage to go to the office... since my class is the building across from it.
- May 15, '12 by itzkristineuhToday's the 15. You should go check
- May 15, '12 by kosmic2003Whoever did not hear from the SoN yet, and if you are on campus, it does not hurt to ask one of the employees about the status of your application. You guys can do it!
- May 15, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixI just got rejected! Ah I knew it!
Oh well. I hopefully will be attending CSUSBs program. Pray I get in guys!
Good luck to everyone! Enjoy your free time now!
- May 15, '12 by Sirena80;( I'm sad. I'll be praying that you get in elsewhere, and I'm positive you will, but I'm still bummed.
- May 15, '12 by kosmic2003What! Dark! How did they notify you!
- May 15, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixVia email.
I got it in my inbox and knew my chances were shot. Its ok....honestly, I knew it all along. I just wish my $100 didn't go down the drain because of it. And it sucks because I wasted a lot of time worrying about it and calling and all they told me was 'they were still working on it.' Seriously? Come on.
Anyway I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I moved to SB county and applied to CSUSB. I really hope and pray that I get in there. Its my last shot at a BSN program. From the looks of things, I am pretty even with the other applicants in the thread. I just have to wait until July to find out if I am in or not (ridiculous eh?). I am attending their orientation this Saturday. And I found out if I attend CSUSB, I am covered by grants and not loans. That makes me happy that I won't have to take out loans to get my education like I did before. Maybe this rejection is a blessing in disguise. I sure hope so.
Now for everyone still waiting to hear, be patient. If you can't be patient, go to the office or call. The waiting is more agonizing then finally getting notified. For those that go rejected, its ok. Things happen, maybe even for a reason.
For those who got in. You will have to work hard from here on out. Enjoy your summer as best you can. Work hard at school and pass with flying colors. You all will make good nurses someday! I only hope to join your ranks soon. It will be a different school but same program ideally. Cross your fingers for me guys!
- May 15, '12 by kadcI got rejected too! But I'm not surprised either. I guess I'm going to have to stick with ADN program for now. I believe everything happens for a reason. I know eventually we will become RNs. Hopefully you get in CSUSB Dark! It's okay if things don't work out the way we want them to because there are differnt ways to achieve our goals. We just have to stay positive!
- May 15, '12 by SpiffynessI still haven't heard back from them, so weird.