CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 64Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by abodamurseWill do. Any others have questions they want me to ask?24 does seem high, but someone in the SON told me that this year there are lots of 4.0's and high TEAS score compared to previous years.
- Ahhh, must be a competitive pool of applicants this year if the son made that statement. Hang tight guys. More emails will be sent out throughout the day
- Apr 26, '12 by abodamurseQuote from kosmic2003Yea. May I ask what your gpa and teas scores were?Ahhh, must be a competitive pool of applicants this year if the son made that statement. Hang tight guys. More emails will be sent out throughout the day
- Apr 26, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixthis is just ridiculous. I would have gotten in with my previous 24 points! That just ticks me off. Then that evaluater must have been lying to me when he said I looked competitive...ugh typical...
anyway...that is all the questions I can think of...just drill'em if you can. get as much info as possible!
If i attended CSULA, you bet your $$ I would be there right with ya
- I got 12 for the preqres 10 for the teas and 2 for volunteering
- U are competitive thought last year cut off was 17 . Hang in there. Maybe they are sending letters by point ranking
- Apr 26, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixyou mean you got 12 for teas and 10 for pre-req?
i would have had at least 10 for pre req.....ugh
damn mr. smarty pants!
i probably would have gotten in last year if I would have applied, but i had micro and physio in progress.
the one semester i apply and the competition soars!
24 is really high for a cut off. I hope a lot of people choose to go somewhere else.
as i said, if someone is reading and got in somewhere else and wants to go there, please let CSULA find out ASAP, its not fair for others (ie. azhan and abodamurse) to be left hanging dry
- Apr 26, '12 by SpiffynessI haven't gotten any email yet. And doesnt look like I got into SDSU Has anyone been notified today or got an email TODAY that they are in?
- U can get a total of 15 points for the pre req section. And 12 on the teas
- Teas 10 points since i got 90th percentile on both reading and english and 8 for nursing prereqs and 4 for overall