CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 36Register Today!
- Apr 18, '12 by Sirena80Me too! The wait is torturous. My mind goes to bad places!
- Ditto Sirena.
- Apr 18, '12 by msxdbskso are you guys all paying the enrollment fee $100 prior to finding out your admissions decision? :/
- From what i heard from previous post is that the admission office will give an exemption to nursing students to pay the 100$ deposit at an later timeLast edit by kosmic2003 on Apr 18, '12
- Apr 18, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWhat email are they using to coorespond to you guys. I haven't received anything from them regarrding admissions decision even though my acct on GET says admited
- I think that when u got accepted into the university, the school sent an email with the acceptance letter. That is what i remembered when i transferred to csula
- Apr 18, '12 by Sirena80I have received everything at my personal email. They have never sent anything to my GET email. Which is weird since they say to check it frequently.
- Apr 18, '12 by msxdbski actually just got a reply from the admissions office:
"There is no exception for nursing school applicants with regard to the fee. "
so we are required to pay the enrollment fee.
- Wow, really? Admissions is really screwed up making us nursing students pay 100$ before we even know if we are accepted
- Apr 19, '12 by tiger07I'm pretty sure I read somewhere earlier in the thread that the SON will make sure to send out admission/rejection letters before May 1st. However when I stopped by the office personally early March one of the SON employees told me admission statuses will be given out May-mid May. So you never know! I'm gonna wait till the very last minute to pay the $100 deposit. Let's all be patient for a few more days before blowing $100!! To me, that's a lot of money. I'm a poor little broke student.