CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 26Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by Sirena80Welcome Azhan! Welcome Pushing_Daisies!
The more the merrier! Somehow I feel less crazy when I know others are feeling crazy about this whole thing too. My classes are helping keep my mind busy, but it is always there, lurking in the back of my mind!
- Mar 18, '12 by SpiffynessMy admissions decision is now "Admitted" and no longer "Incomplete". They probably sent another "wave of acceptances" for students who applied to transfer from CSU's. Hopefully we will hear back or be updated soon!
- Mar 18, '12 by Azhan@spiffyness: is that for general acceptance into the university or the nursing program itself? Because i go to csula and haven't heard anything from the nursing program.
- Mar 18, '12 by SpiffynessIt was for the university not the nursing program. Unfortunately you're not able to check your admission status to the nursing school without calling or something
- Mar 18, '12 by Azhanahh okay. Well Congratulations! If we both get into the program we could be working together! Can't wait until i find out!
- Not to freak anyone out, but did you guys hear about freezing the admission to CSU's starting next spring?
- Hmmm, interesting. This year the nursing got 500 apps, but don't know how many they'll be accepting. Last year it was 600 and they only accepted 60.
- Mar 26, '12 by SpiffynessYou mean they wont accept new students to the university starting Spring 2013?
- Mar 26, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixSounds like they accept about 10% of the students that apply or less...