CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 24Register Today!
- Oh yes ma'am!
I know its expensive and it sucks but you should include all schools. What I do is that I send the transcripts to the schools that I dont attend anymore first (you will never have to update them!) then send the updated ones ASAP!
- Mar 8, '12 by SpiffynessWhat do you mean send transcripts to schools you don't attend anymore?
- I went to my CC for a few years then I transferred to a university. Well I basically left that university and dont take classes there no more. BUT I still have to turn in transcripts even though the classes I took arent trasnferable, mostly. So since I dont attend there I just get a handful of those transcripts and mail the in first. The school I currently attend now, I have to keep updating because I keep taking classes there.
Sorry if I am confuzzling you!
- Mar 8, '12 by Sirena80What is it with all the hating on transfers on these threads in the past couple days? Can't we all just be happy for each other? I do understand how frustrating it must be for students already attending a university to see spots taken up by transfers. But you know what? It sucks for everyone trying to get in to any nursing program right now. Even ADN programs take transfer students. We are all competing with transfers at every level, whether it be ADN, BSN or MSN. Not all of us could afford or were willing to go deep into debt to go the whole way at a university. Everyone has choices to make when it comes to education, it is incredibly unfair to fault people for their choices. Also, I am a tax payer so my money also goes to CSULA.
Good luck to everyone! I wish you ALL the best, whether you have 1 point or 31 points!
- You go girl!
- Mar 9, '12 by Spiffynessi was wondering if this was the address you guys sent your transcripts to:
[color=#333333]office of admissions and recruitmentcsula office of university admissions | contact us but want to make sure i'm mailing it to the right place.
[color=#333333]5151 state university drive
[color=#333333]los angeles, ca 90032
i got it from this website
- Mar 9, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixYes ma'am
- Mar 11, '12 by Azhanhi! I applied to csula this year too. i think i have 22/23 out of 31 possible points. Prereqs (minus micro because it's not considered part of prereqs GPA): 3.81. Overall GPA: 3.69 as of fall 2011. TEAS (didnt do so well on reading) 99th percentile on english and 56 on reading and 90s in math and science. + 2 points for volunteering. What do you think my odds are of being accepted into the program?
- Mar 11, '12 by SpiffynessQuote from AzhanWelcome to the thread! If you are in the service area for CSULA then you have a better chance than the rest of us. If you aren't, chances aren't so greathi! I applied to csula this year too. i think i have 22/23 out of 31 possible points. Prereqs (minus micro because it's not considered part of prereqs GPA): 3.81. Overall GPA: 3.69 as of fall 2011. TEAS (didnt do so well on reading) 99th percentile on english and 56 on reading and 90s in math and science. + 2 points for volunteering. What do you think my odds are of being accepted into the program?
- Mar 11, '12 by Azhan@ spiffyness: Thank you! i go to csula right now, and not as a transfer student. I am a sophmore right now. I've also applied to UCLA (not likely to be accepted haha) CSULB, CSUSB, and CSUB.