CSU Channel Islands Spring 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 28, '11 by BeachsideNicIt was definitely overwhelming and I'm a bit concerned about the high cost and the organization. It's a lot to take in, and I need to digest and look over all the materials. Most definitely excited about everything! Anyone else want to chime in?
- Nov 4, '11 by BeachsideNicI wish you all the best of luck with the CSUCI program, but I shall not be joining you in this venture. The cost is too prohibitive for me, and I have been accepted into CSU Long Beach BSN program which is about half the cost and it's local for me, as I live here in Long Beach. It was great meeting you all at the orientation and I truly believe you are in good hands with the staff there and wish you all the best! I'm glad that I can make an alternate very happy as we all head into our BSN/RN adventure... Congratulations to all of you!
- Nov 25, '11 by liv2srfGood luck BeachsideNic!
- Nov 25, '11 by BeachsideNicQuote from liv2srfThanx Lv2srfGood luck BeachsideNic!
I know you are gonna rock it up there!
I'm so looking forward to starting!!!
- Jul 18, '12 by RanaynaySatellite nurses ! How is the program going ? Is it what you expected ? I hope to hear from you guys !