Concordia University Irvine Accelerated BSN Summer 2011Register Today!
- by Psych_to_Nurse Mar 2, '11hey everyone,
just wanted to get a separate thread going for those of us who have applied to cui's absn program for the summer/fall 2011 entrance. has anyone been invited for an interview yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=535493©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 25,657 Views
- Mar 2, '11 by addilandThanks for starting this new thread. I too am anxiously awaiting some good news about an interview. Good luck to us all. Please post if anyone hears anything!
- Mar 2, '11 by Psych_to_NurseNo problem!
We've got to be hearing soon if interviews are supposed to be held the 3rd week of March.
Have you applied any where else?
- Mar 2, '11 by addilandI also applied to Saddleback's program, but Concordia is my first choice. How about you?
- Mar 2, '11 by SandyMickeyYeah thanks Psych_to_Nurse for the new thread. I'm thinking we should hear soon too. I typically work on Saturday mornings and from past posts it looks like most interviews are held on Saturdays. I need to be able to get the day off from my job to make the interview so I want to know with plenty of time.
I've only applied at Concordia since I have 2 classes in progress (Anatomy and Micro) but plan to apply to Azusa Pacific and CSUF if I don't make it this time around. Concordia is my first choice too and I will reapply in June if I don't make it this round. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I at least get an interview.
What was everyone's first Bachelor's in? Mine was in Foreign Language Spanish with an emphasis on Linguistics from CSUF in 2001.
- I applied to Saddleback as well, along with CSUF, UCLA, MSMC, CSULB, CSUN, and Glendale CC. Concordia is quickly becoming my first choice though.
I have nutrition in progress. I'm hoping that it will not hurt my chances but if I have to I will reapply in June when that course is complete.
My bachelors is in Psychology. That's great that you have a degree in Spanish - it will be a great asset to your nursing career. I'm trying to learn spanish right now but I'm doing it with Rosetta Stone.
As for interviews... I would hope they would give us at least a weeks notice... Ahhh I just want to know!
- Mar 3, '11 by addilandMy degree is also in psychology. I do not have any classes in progress. Ahhh... I really hope we hear soon!
- Just found out I got an interview!
- Mar 3, '11 by addilandWoo hoo. I got an interview too!
- Yay! Congrats! It's so nice to know we are still in the running!