COC Fall 2012Register Today!
- by H&Mmama Apr 12, '12Hi! I'm starting this thread for people who are starting the RN program at COC for Fall 2012. I'm so excited i was chosen and can't wait for the orientation and to finally begin the program.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696796©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,609 Views
- Apr 13, '12 by nurseoftheworldI was accepted, too! Yippeeee! There is another thread that others have added onto regarding COC Fall 2012. They have posted on an old thread from last Spring. Anyway, hope they find this one! Wish the other nursing programs would send out the acceptance/rejection letters, too. Really want to know, for sure, where I will be in the Fall! But hey, at least we have COC!! Congrats to us!
- Apr 13, '12 by H&MmamaYeah really!! Its been a rough road to get here and im just happy to be starting already. I feel like i should start studying something! Lol!
- Apr 13, '12 by nurseoftheworldOoohhhh....just pouring over the Blackboard orientation materials! Good thing I already got lots done through my volunteering and CNA program application. But, geez, still gotta make sure everything is up to date! What I really want to know is what the schedule is like! And I know what you mean, I drive around thinking, "I need to study!" when there is nothing to study for right now. Haha!
- Apr 13, '12 by DesiroseeI got accepted too!!! I am so excited...and nervous! To think- I almost chickened out on taking the TEAS. I didn't even imagine that I would get accepted for this upcoming semester, but I am so thankful
- Apr 14, '12 by DarleneHHello all and congratulations. Just wondering how you heard from COC. Was it by letter or email?
- Apr 14, '12 by H&MmamaI just printed out all the Orientation material, its a lot of paper! @DarleneH i got my acceptance through email. I work with an RN who graduated last june and she said the program was 3 days a week, it was a really great program and involved a lot of paperwork. Judging by the amount of paper i printed for the Orientation i think shes right!
- Apr 14, '12 by DarleneH@Kmadrid Thanks for the reply. I got an email as well. But mine did not actually state "you've been accepted". But it also doesn't say I was denied or am an alternate. However it does have the link for the Orientation material. I don't want to get my hopes up- but I think it's safe to say I'm in.
- Apr 15, '12 by nurseoftheworld@Kmadrid, thanks for the schedule info! 3 days a week? Does that include clinicals? If so,I can live with that! @ DarleneH, my email said, "Congratulations!! You have been selected for the College of The Canyons nursing program beginning Fall 2012." Hope yours says the same. :-)