Citrus College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by KbrnovichI still haven't heard anything from Citrus!
DarkBluePhoenix I know what you mean about feeling in limbo with an alternate status...theres no guarantee! I'm in the same position and I just really hope to be able to start somewhere in the fall.
- May 3, '12 by justinpark09it does not hurt to call them and ask them where you are on the list. tehehe
- May 3, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWhen I emailed them my accepted alternate status they said they couldn't release my alternate number. What a joke, come on its MY number. Why can't I know it?
Anyway, I emailed back why I can't know my place and if I was 'high' on the alternates list.
I am expecting to learn nothing. Since I attend Citrus, I know quite a few people who got in or are alternates.
- May 3, '12 by KbrnovichThat's ridiculous! Yea I called as well and they will not release if I got in or not...seriously? I guess I will have to wait
- May 3, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixOh that bites!
Well I guess we will have to wait. I wonder how high are chances are and how many of us there are. I know you, me, and my coworker are all alternates. I mean the cohort is only like 24 people. That is VERY small compared to other programs. So by that, what they have 5-10 alternates? If that! The programs that accept 90 would still have 20+ alternates. I would imagine the smaller the program, the less alternates. I really want to know my number. And I really do not want to take the TEAS. I already took it twice. When do we take it? May something!?
- May 4, '12 by marthasalmonDBP:
i couldn't PM you, because I don't have 15 threads or something.
but my email is email@example.com
lets get together and study the TEAS or help me study since you've taken it 2x. :/ talk to you soon
- May 4, '12 by marthasalmonMay 21st 1000-1430 at citrus
- May 4, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixDid you by any chance attend Citrus for pre reqs or no?
- May 13, '12 by RonnieDitaHey all congrats to everyones hard work. Congrats to getting in or for alternate status. I declined my alternate status at Citrus. I am going to RH. I saw you were discussing numbers of alternates so wanted to let you know there's another alternate spot open. I hope you all start school soon. EVERY pre-nursing student has a place in my heart. I know how hard we've all worked to get where we are!!! xo
- May 13, '12 by Ricdelwait, did everyone hear from Citrus already? I haven't heard anything yet.