CCSF 2012/2013 acceptance lettersRegister Today!
- by olivein Mar 31, '12Hey I won a spot in the City College of S.F. lottery and wanted to know if anyone else has, and if so have you gotten an acceptance letter yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692084©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,865 Views
- Apr 1, '12 by dj_808Hey, I won a spot on the lottery too. I didn't get any letter yet. But I know someone who Got a rejection letter who was at the end of list.
- Apr 1, '12 by NungDo you know how many people were in the draw?
- Apr 1, '12 by olivein@dj_808
Hmmm if they haven given out rejection letters I wander how long it will be before we get our acceptance letters. I know they were on spring break this last week so hopefully we will hear something soon! what number were you on the lottery?
@Nung there were 781 in the lottery!
- Apr 2, '12 by dj_808Actually, I said that i know someone that got her rejection letter before they went on spring break.
- Apr 2, '12 by dj_808@olivein Did u take the TEAS test? If so, did u send in your score?
- Apr 3, '12 by olivein@dj_808 I did take the TEAS and no I haven't sent in my results yet I thought that would request that when I receive my letter of conditional acceptance.
- Apr 3, '12 by WonimalI'm number 59 on the list and have not received my letter yet. I'm really hoping I start in Fall because I'd rather not wait till Spring =/.
- Apr 3, '12 by oliveinI agree Im number 13 on the list I hope to see you this fall!!