Anyone else applied to Samuel Merritt University Spring 2013 BSN program? - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by hlr7Has anyone heard anything? I'm dying over here!
Question, if you get accepted, how do you plan on paying for the tuition? I'm not really familiar with financial aid and how it works, so any advice and tips would be much appreciated!
- Nov 6, '12 by RachelynnHaven't heard and I'm gonna have to get loans :/
- Nov 7, '12 by sperryNothing yet and I will be getting student loans! Hopefully we hear something very soon.
- Nov 7, '12 by MarykdarlingYou mean you guys don't have an extra 60k around the house?? Haha... Most of us will need financial aid. I wonder when we are going to find out!!
- Nov 7, '12 by sakaYea i am really stressed out as well, i hope they send out letter within this week. I got financial aid for 2 years in community college but that wouldn't be enough, maximum you can get 5,500 per year. So i am gonna have to apply for student loans as well but i don't have a clue about the process. @hlr7 its very easy to apply for financial aid, just go to fafsa.ed.gov and apply for financial aid, deadline is march 2. You can find more enough on their website but the process is very simple. Hope that helps
- Nov 11, '12 by RachelynnAnyone hear yet?
- Nov 11, '12 by sakaNothing yet
- Nov 12, '12 by RachelynnWe should be hearing this week.. It's almost mid nov!
- Nov 12, '12 by Marykdarling***UPDATE**** I just talked to a counselor today. She said that the decisions for the students who are transferring in from the sister schools is being finalized this week. As for the rest of us transfer students, expect to know sometime by the end of this week/beginning of next week. It sounds like they take care of the sister school transfers first, since they have priority, and then will focus on our applications.
So lets keep checking our e-mails periodically!
Also, she said that you would have only received an e-mail that your application was submitted if there was some kind of error. Normally they do not submit e-mails just to say that they have your application, so if anyone else is in the same boat as me, I wanted to just let you know that's A-Ok!!
Hope this helps some of you!! We should know soon! I know we are all SO nervous!!!!!!!!!
- Nov 12, '12 by hlr7Thanks for the update! I guess I can quit checking my email every twenty seconds! The wait is killing me!