Any CSUB Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 6, '12 by april0401I would love post my stats but I haven't taken the teas test yet. I will do that as soon as possible. My best friend doesn't have an account so I will post his.Pre-req GPA: 3.67Science GPA: 3.5 with statistics pendingTeas test V: 75% (will retake one more time)Volunteer hours: 110 hoursCalifornia residentNot a Bakersfield resident Economically disadvantaged
- Feb 9, '12 by april0401Quote from staceymI keep forgetting to quote or reply to each personOh that would be awesome if they did not do interviews unless needed. Maybe it would make the whole process go a little quicker?
- Feb 9, '12 by april0401[QUOTE=>JustBreathe
- Feb 13, '12 by staceymYour friend has great stats! Mine are: GPA: 3.76; Science GPA: 3.72; TEAS: 79% but I'm retaking my TEAS since my score is not good. I'm a resident of Bakersfield, CA.
- Feb 13, '12 by staceymQuote from april0401How did you do?Have you taken the teas V? And if so how did you do? I'm taking my teas next friday
- Feb 23, '12 by >JustBreathe<Well I submitted my app yesterday and got my confirmation email today. I take the TEAS on March 3. After that it's the waiting game. How is everyone doing?
- Feb 26, '12 by staceymJust breathe, when do you have to put in the application for BC?
- Feb 27, '12 by april0401Quote from staceymHi Stacey,How did you do?
I had to push my Teas test back quite a few times because of conlict with my work schedule. I was finally able to take it this last Saturday and was not pleased with my score. My individual score is a 75%. The science was extremely difficult and brought my total score down. I am definitely planning on retaking it, but not looking forward to paying another $60! Were you able to retake the test? and if so.. did you get better results?
I also submitted my application a little over a week ago and received my confirmation email. I just need to submit my Teas test, but i plan on retaking it in mid March to give me enough time to review the science portion.
- Feb 28, '12 by >JustBreathe<I'm turning in my BC app on Thursday. Application period is the entire month of March.
- Mar 7, '12 by staceymOkay thanks. I don't think I'm going to be able to apply to BC.