2012 UCLA New Grad Residency Program - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 6, '11 by OK NurseQuote from MichelleRN2010I applied to L&D! I am excited / nervous for it. Amped up my resume with some "quality" add-ons. Hopefully, this time around will be better. Last time around I was "waitlisted", meaning I wasn't a first round choice but if anyone backed out theyd call me to interview. They did. 2-3 months after I submitted the app. They called me on Friday to come in and interview on Monday. Given that I live in SD this NORMALLY would have been NO PROBLEM! But I was on a family trip in Europe!!! MY LUCK! At least the trip was fun Good luck everyonedid anyone apply to l&dLast edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 6, '11 : Reason: Please do not link to personal blogs
- Oct 7, '11 by sugarlipsOK, weird. I received an email this afternoon asking me to complete the assessment, as I guess the one I completed in April isn't the same thing. However, now I got another email saying thanking me for the application I submitted.
- Oct 8, '11 by CuddleswithpuddlesI submitted my application but I have not gotten an email for the assessment. Could someone share the link with me, or is it a link individualized for each candidate? HR is closed at the moment.
- Oct 10, '11 by majesticredI applied as well. I am from West Virginia, my top units were Cardiothoracic ICU, CCU, and MICU...
- Oct 10, '11 by majesticredI logged in to my account and the X below active was gone..i am assuming this is because the application is now closed.
- Oct 10, '11 by CaliRN2011Good Luck to everyone! I applied last Spring but wasn't selected, so this will be my 2nd time around & hope it works out!
- Oct 10, '11 by sugarlipsQuote from CaliRN2011Did you talk to anyone after not getting accepted into the program initially to see how you can improve your application this time around?Good Luck to everyone! I applied last Spring but wasn't selected, so this will be my 2nd time around & hope it works out!
- Oct 10, '11 by CaliRN2011Hi Sugarlips,
No I was so frustrated with the extended timeline of the application process that I never called. I completed the TalentPlus phone interview & my final status on the website said "We have contacted you for an interview" and I was never contacted further.
- Oct 10, '11 by CuddleswithpuddlesHi all,
I got the assessment and will be completing it in a moment.
I applied to cardiothoracic, MICU and med-surg/step-down.
- Oct 12, '11 by att020506Does anyone know when they are contacting? Or how many they are hiring?