2010 - UCSF / Stanford RN Residency Interview?Register Today!
This is a discussion on 2010 - UCSF / Stanford RN Residency Interview? in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hey, I applied for RN residencies at both UCSF and Stanford during the week of May 10th, 2010. ...by westmidwest May 20, '10Hey,
I applied for RN residencies at both UCSF and Stanford during the week of May 10th, 2010. I wanted to hear from anyone who has applied to either program AND has been contacted by a recruiter. Or from anyone who knows for certain (i.e., you work there) when theses decisions will be made. I am a fairly strong candidate and would like to believe I am in the running for a position--but who knows really? I will post if and when I hear anything.
Best of luck.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=480735©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 45,703 Views
- May 20, '10 by CA RN 444I spoke with the nurse recruiter at UCSF who said the initial screening of applicants is done in May, and call backs for interviews will take place in early June. She said if we haven't heard back by late June, we can assume we were not selected.
Did you apply for all 8 positions there? I applied for the 3 I thought I had the best shot at...
Good luck to all of us!
- May 20, '10 by westmidwestGreat Info. Thank you much. I applied to 4.
- May 20, '10 by Student2RegisteredSent my application to Stanford in mid May, heard back a couple days later, interviewed a few days after that. Good luck.
- May 24, '10 by teenychristinieI applied to Stanford LPCH RN Residency and had a preliminary phone interview last week. The recruiter told me it might be a couple weeks before I'd hear back.
- May 24, '10 by westmidwestThanks for your responses. I wish I was so fortunate.
- May 24, '10 by loma6685I applied to Stanford on 5/17 and I have my preliminary phone interview today. I applied to LPCH on 5/20 and have not heard anything yet. We'll see what happens...
Does everyone who applied get a screening phone interview?Last edit by loma6685 on May 24, '10
- May 24, '10 by linRdsNayI applied to LPCH on 5/20 as well...haven't gotten a phone interview yet.
- May 24, '10 by icuuciHI!
I applied for the Stanford program but have not heard anything back;( I was wondering if those who were contacted for phone or personal interviews might share their background
Its only fair I start: I graduated with a Direct Entry MSN program in Iowa (a top ranked program), worked as a floating Nursing Assistant for 2 years, have 4 peer-reviewed publications, and 4.0, yet have not received a call. Help. Did those with interviews go to stanford?
I tried to find a residency program at UCSF but can not. Help.
- May 25, '10 by NorthBayI'm fairy certain that all applicants for Stanford/LPCH receive a preliminary phone interview, so I wouldn't get too discouraged yet if you haven't been contacted. I'm sure they had hundreds if not thousands of applicants, so it will take a while to get through all of the applications and schedule everyone.
Haven't heard anything from UCSF yet.