:angel2: did anyone of you study or know someone who studied or is studying at either san francisco state university or cal-state hayward university?
i was accepted to study for the rn bsn program at sfsu and there's a chance i may be accepted at csu hayward also to transfer in the fall 2004. if that happened, i'd like to make the best decision. the only reasons that i am considering csu hayward as an alternative are because it's close to where i live; i saw that the results at the nclex exams seem to be better http://www.rn.ca.gov/passrates/passrates.htm
; and a counselor at merritt college told me that she had a few students, who tried to apply to merritt college adn program, and who had been studying nursing at sfsu. she said those students said there were too stressed out at sfsu and that the atmosphere was too competitive and too intense.
can you please tell me:
- what your experience has been so far.
- if the hospitals you study at, are easily accessible by bart; or if driving is necessary.
- if you like the instructors or not.
- if you have any recommendations on the upper division general education classes and on which instructors to pick at either university.
- if you were in my case (transferring for a bsn) and you were admitted at both csu hayward and sfsu, which one would you choose now that you know how either sfsu or csu hayward program is.
- anything else you think i should know.
i may not be admitted at csu hayward, in which case i'd definitely go to sfsu.