hey I'm Considering Becoming An Lvn...but I Dont Know Where There Is A Good School In Los Angeles.....
does Anyone Have Any Suggestions......and I Was Also Wondering About The Cost And Prequisets Of An Lvn??
Oct 4, '07
1. Casa Loma College - Van Nuys
2. Casa Loma College - Hawthorne
3. American Career College - Los Angeles
4. Advanced College - South Gate
5. Allied Health & Medical Services - Glendale
6. Angeles College of Nursing - Los Angeles
7. Annenberg School of Nursing - Reseda
Here's a complete list of all approved LVN programs in California. Click on the link below to get there.
Oct 5, '07
Well, all the above mentioned schools are good...HOWEVER, I've found that the best ones are West/East Valley Occupation Centers...they only cost $2000...they kick your butt while you're in school (i.e. you learn A LOT), and they have a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX. Good luck whatever you choose.
Jun 20, '08
hmm, what is the website for the West/East Valley Occupation Centers? thanks for that info!
Must Read Topics