Washington Hospital - Fremont New Grad summer 2011 - Page 6Register Today!
- What time was yourinterview?
- 2pm...and you?
- Mine was at 3pm. Ah. So nervous. Good luck to you.
- Me too!!! Yeah, I saw your group sitting in the lobby as I was leaving. I remember talking to someone from your group who had her bf with her for support. That is so nice of him. Unless that was you??? I will keep my eye out on this post for it always provides some relief to know I am not alone in what I am feeling. No matter what though let's tell ourselves to be grateful that we made it this far. That was ALOT of applicants!!! Good luck JLac!
- That was me. Wait, didn't you have your interview w me then?
- No, I had my interview with 1 other gal and 2 guys. If you are who I think you are, you were sitting next to me and we were chatting about the interview process. You and your bf went to school in the East Coast right?
- Oh no. Wrong person. I had my interview at 3 and my boyfriend was waiting for me as well.. I hope they call me. I'll keep you posted. Best of luck to you!
- Aug 31, '11 by patteRNCorgiborg,
I also got a call today, which I'm so thankful for. Good luck to everyone!
- Aug 31, '11 by CorgiborgPatteRN,
Congrats!!! :-). Have any classmates who made it too? I think one other in my program did but not sure. Good luck to us and hope we make the final cut. Best of luck to everyone else too!
- Aug 31, '11 by JLacCorgiBorg & PatteRN,
I am so ever thankful as well. I received a call yesterday at 5 also. Good luck to us!!