Washington Hospital - Fremont New Grad summer 2011 - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 18, '11 by sherlockfemAnyone get a call?
- Aug 18, '11 by missEI just called & they said calls were already made :/ back to the drawing board
- Aug 25, '11 by RosesRNyes, 1100 people applied for 20 positions. They were only interviewing 85. So we have 1 in 4 chance of getting hired after this first interview.
They stressed that the positions would be on a variety of med-surg floors, nights, 5 eight hour shifts per week, half will be benefited and half will not (at least it is paid, I heard Stanford new residency programs were unpaid for a year, 40 hours per week!), $50/hr. WH wants a 2 year commitment.
The training will be class time and then floor time, and class time and floor time, then class time, then we will be released. 2-3 months of training.
I was surprised I got an interview. This was the first interview I have had-- I have been applying for jobs since March. So it was nice to finally get some recognition after filling out electronic application after application and not hearing any word. If we get invited to the second interview next week, they could let us know less than 24 hours in advance.
- Aug 26, '11 by JLacI had my interview yesterday, Thursday, August 25th. Has anyone that had an interview gotten a call back for the 2nd round?
- Aug 26, '11 by busttamuv3Do you know if they still have more phone calls to make or they've pretty much decided who's getting an interview by now?
- Aug 26, '11 by JLacThey had interviews all week this week and half of next week. The 2nd round is 1 interview with all potential candidates on Thursday, Sept. 1st.
- Aug 26, '11 by superlivyRNI hope they aren't making calls for the second round already! I have my first interview scheduled for the 30th, and I think they are going until atleast the 1st or 2nd of Sept. I had that option when they called me to schedule.
Did they mention anything about when the second interview would be?
Best of luck to all of us!!!
- Aug 26, '11 by superlivyRNJust read the above post. Thank you!