VA Palo Alto New Grad Program 2013Register Today!
- by l8sgirl Feb 7Hi everyone,
I want to start a thread for anyone who applied to the VA Palo Alto's new grad program that ended Jan. 30, 2013. Let's keep each other updated during the process! As of today, my application still says "application received". Anyone else hoping to get a job here?
- Feb 7 by bbaileyRNI applied, but have since accepted a position somewhere else.
- Feb 8 by LVN2145Mine says "application received" still....I was reading other threads regarding VA new grad programs and it looks like the most recent one took a month and 1/2 to start calling people. Basically, we are in for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait.
- Feb 10 by knurse16I received a call from a nurse recruiter earlier this week. (It was a misunderstanding about my application.) Apparently they received over 700 applications this time. She mentioned the week of the 18th as either when they were going through the apps or when they were going to start making calls. I'm not sure which because she was quoting someone in the background. It was a confusing phone call...
- Feb 19 by SmileRNDashyI had an interview last Friday and now anxiously waiting for a call back. The nurse manager said they will be making calls today (since yesterday was a holiday).
- Feb 19 by hakunamatataRNI am about to go down for an interview today, they just called this morning. Stoked, in a minimal way to describe how I feel!
- Feb 19 by LVN2145I was called today and will have an interview tomorrow for the community living/SNF/rehab area!!! Super excited!!