VA Palo Alto New Graduate Program 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 18, '12 by gell0rn@Bella2004 -- Ooh, congrats! Yeah, I went in on Wednesday for the physical & fingerprinting. Still working on all the pre-employment security requirements though (but the e-QIP website is down! GRR!). And thanks! I met with the NM after my physical & she introduced me to a lot of the people on 2A & 3C... They all seem really nice & supportive!
I'm a little hesitant to post my email on here, but seeing as I'm still unable to PM, I will just give you a (really) old one for now! It's email@example.com, haha. Talk to you soon!
- Feb 18, '12 by Bella2004Thanks Gell0rn! I sent you an email...i forgot to put a subject, lol...so if you're curious...that email is from me.
- Feb 27, '12 by nurse tree@bella2004 and @gell0rn, have either of you guys received start dates yet?
- Feb 27, '12 by nurse treei'm on 3C at palo alto.
- Feb 27, '12 by gell0rn@nurse tree -- I haven't received an official start date, but I called my HR specialist last week & she said the projected start date for new grads is March 26th.Last edit by gell0rn on Feb 27, '12
- Mar 2, '12 by nurse treeso i also heard from my public security officer that the start date is march 26th, too. I know that they are on to doing background checks as my administrator told me he got a call this week and my friends have started to receive those investigation forms to fill out.
Sorry, i can't private message (haven't posted enough, i guess) but anyway, looks like it is still end of march start date.
- Mar 13, '12 by robinson1211Hello all, Has anyone who has been offered a position in the new grad program received any further information such as official offer letter, salary, shift? I was offered a postion on the LTC unit in Livermore. I have completed physical, fingerprinting, vetpro, and the required security docs but have heard nothing since. Congrats to all that got into the program! To those that didnt.. Hang in there! Stay positive and motivated. It will happen! I applied and interviewed at several places before earning this opportunity. Every no I received only put me closer to my first yes!!!
- Mar 15, '12 by nurse treeI haven't been contacted yet, either. I finished all my pre-employment stuff and i received an email from someone in the nursing recruitment office today saying that my HR specialist should be contacting me for the official information. I just emailed the HR to find out more. I hope it all happens soon.
- Mar 15, '12 by robinson1211Nurse tree,Thanks for the update. Yes I agree with you and hope we get some info. soon, especially with the tentative start date being a little more than a week away.
- Mar 15, '12 by Bella2004I'm hoping I receive mine tomorrow, I need to turn in a two week notice...welll more like a one week notice :/