USC university hospital NEW grad residency - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 7, '10 by nomoreschoolQuote from tomato headMy friends are the same way telling me not to worry but they have jobs, I dont. It's kinda hard to stay positive when we have to spend hours and hours to fill out the applications. It's so frustrating, why cant they have a universal application? That will make my life a lot easeir.Yes...Also I am very grateful for this website. It decreases my anxiety knowing that there are people who feel like me. My friends all say not to worry about getting a job but they all have jobs already We all got to stay positive.
- Nov 10, '10 by VahnDo many people who applied to new grad positions already have their RN license? Are they really considering people who dont have their RN license yet?
- Nov 10, '10 by nomoreschoolI hope so bc I havent taken the Nclex yet!
- Nov 10, '10 by conure girlTheir website shows Feb 21 as the date that the brn needs to have you on their verification list as being licensed. From what I understand, this takes differing amounts of time after you sit for the exam, based on which state you are in (and if papers are all in order from your school). I got my license last July, but just started applying in the last few weeks. Good luck on the NCLEX to all of you who haven't taken it yet.
- Nov 20, '10 by JessyhRNHas anyone had a call for an interview? Last year at this time, people were posting that they got called for interview.
- Nov 23, '10 by oooitzsharonNo calls yet...
- Dec 9, '10 by ValentineTheBSNI got a call today for an interview! I hope I get the job *wine
- Dec 9, '10 by vball369That's great ValentineTheBSN!! When is your interview??
- Dec 12, '10 by ValentineTheBSNIt's on thursday. Interviewing for a position in the Cardiothoracic ICU. You know what's funny though? All the guys in my class who applied got interviews! Kinda crazy. They must have a thing for guys.
- Dec 12, '10 by VahnHi Valentine
Do you have a BSN or ADN? and do you have any experience in healthcare?
Im just trying to see what they are looking for.