University of San Francisco ME-CNL Spring 2013Register Today!
- by Sb1217 Mar 28, '12Hi Everyone!
I didn't find any threads for USF's ME-CNL Spring 2013 cohort, Anyone planning on applying?? Anyone currently in the program who can give some advice??
- Apr 10, '12 by nvsmomI may be applying...I think the personal essay/goals will play a very important factor.
- Sep 2, '12 by floydpinkI applied for Spring 2013. Hoping we'll hear from them next month.
- Sep 2, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to California State Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Sep 4, '12 by 2dogsandaguyGreetings everyone,
As you are, I am in a state of suspended animation. Waiting for mid-Nov to slowly arrive which is supposedly when we will receive notification of our acceptance. 'Til then we can wait together.
- Oct 30, '12 by telencephalonHi,
I applied to the USF ME-CNL program for Spring 2013. It's my top choice and fits my goals really well. We'll hear back from them sometime around Thanksgiving, I believe.
- Nov 7, '12 by ReordonaSRNHello Everyone,I also applied to their program. I guess we will all find out soon enough if we are accepted to their program. Good Luck to everyone
- Nov 12, '12 by 2dogsandaguyGreetings all....Just wanted to keep this thread alive. Here we are on Nov. 11 with a week, maybe two more to go before we start receiving our letters of acceptance. Let's keep each other posted on when we receive letters or phone calls. Happy Veterans day, let's not forget our military.