Ukiah Valley Medical Center Residency 2012Register Today!
- by Lone Ranger May 15, '12Just wanted to start a thread for this residency program! I applied during the appropriate time frame and haven't heard anything yet in terms of interviews or rejection. Has anyone else?? Anyone have any specs on this year's program?
- 2,163 Views
- May 16, '12 by Elsie20Hi Lone Ranger,
I applied too! Have not heard anything yet.
Thanks for starting the thread.
- May 20, '12 by Elsie20Bumping this up.
- May 31, '12 by Elsie20Quote from Lone RangerLone Ranger,Just wanted to start a thread for this residency program! I applied during the appropriate time frame and haven't heard anything yet in terms of interviews or rejection. Has anyone else?? Anyone have any specs on this year's program?
have you heard anything yet? Or anyone else?
I have not. I'm getting ready to send an emai.
- Jun 1, '12 by nursecurseHello folks. I applied to this program as well and haven't heard a darn thing. In terms of specs, my understanding is that there will be 6 spots in the program and that priority will be given to Ukiah locals.
- Jun 1, '12 by Elsie20Hi nursecurse,
I just called them today and they said they will be sending emails out to everyone starting Monday. 300 applications, 70 interviews, and 6 spots to fill!
I'm local. Hoping for the best but not holding my breath.
- Jun 4, '12 by Lone RangerThat's good they'll be sending emails to everyone - it stinks to not know if you just got lost somewhere in the nursing application abyss!! Best of luck!
- Jun 5, '12 by Elsie20Lone Ranger, that is exactly what I worry about! Have not heard anything yet.
- Jun 5, '12 by b_RNHas anyone heard a thing?
- Jun 6, '12 by Elsie20Well, I haven't received an email, but I did just log into my account there, and I picked up this message:
Thank you for your inquiry into the status of your application with Ukiah Valley Medical Center. We have carefully reviewed your qualifications and experience, together with those of other applicants. We have selected for further consideration several other applicants whose background is more closely related to our current needs. However, please feel free to search our jobs for other positions that interest you in the future. Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Ukiah Valley Medical Center. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Human Resources
Does this sound like a heavily sugar-coated rejection to you guys?
Oh well, it prompted me to brush up my resume and practice my interview questions.
Good luck to you all!