UCSF NEW GRAD RN Training Program!! 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by krumblesDid you get offered a position?
- Jul 27, '12 by andee310When would they start calling if you get the position?
- Jul 27, '12 by flee43I haven't been on this thread in awhile but it's really grown!
I interviewed last week for the Transplant Unit and the NM gave me some insight into the selection process and when people would be contacted. I know that for her unit in particular, she selected people who had experience or familiarity working in Transplant. I had a clinical on a Renal Transplant Unit so I got very lucky. I was very very surprised when they called!
It looks like each unit is running on a different timeline but I was told that I would most likely not be contacted until August concerning the next step (panel interview). They are currently under review this week for Magnet status so I imagine it will take them some time to get back to everyone.
- Jul 29, '12 by nocturncalyupp! Good luck to everyone else n hang in there
- Jul 31, '12 by andee310its been a long wait...goodluck to everyone
- Aug 2, '12 by KickPushCoastI am very fortunate to have been offered a position in pediatric hem/onc/bmt. Wondering if anyone else will be joining me in the training program for this unit! Good luck everyone.
- Aug 2, '12 by krumblesQuote from KickPushCoastCongrats!! I'm not on that unit but was offered a position on one of the adult units. Was wondering if you have already started the paperwork process?I am very fortunate to have been offered a position in pediatric hem/onc/bmt. Wondering if anyone else will be joining me in the training program for this unit! Good luck everyone.
- Aug 2, '12 by nocturncalCongrats! I won't be seeing you in peds hem-onc, but I'll be seeing u around if we ever get your kiddos in the PICU!
- Aug 2, '12 by flee43Congratulations KickPushCoast and krumbles! I also was offered a position but on the Transplant Unit (seriously counting my blessings right now!) I have yet to start the paperwork process though. Again, congrats!
- Aug 2, '12 by nocturncalHR tends to be very slow on the paperwork process lol.