UCLA New Grad RN 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 3 by perioddramaSomeone on FB posted that they may cancel the summer program (nooo!!!! they already cancelled the earlier winter one!!!!) Last time around, it was around, it was the first Monday of March (March 5, 2012).
It's just a wait and see if UCLA really cancels the summer program.
- Mar 3 by CTomlinsonI am praying that this isn't true. I have been so anxious for this application to open!
- Mar 4 by msmith2103When are they going to post the job.... Sooooo anxious!
- Mar 5 by mermaid135Just got an email from them saying they still haven't decided if they're having a new grad program so keep checking their website for updates
- Mar 5 by perioddramaQuote from mermaid135If they are being wishy-washy at this date, I have a feeling that they will not host a summer new grad program.Just got an email from them saying they still haven't decided if they're having a new grad program so keep checking their website for updates
It seems CA is really, really slowing down in terms of the number new grad programs and the number of positions they have and accept in the programs. Really, really bad for new grads.
- Mar 5 by LadyMysticHow do you apply to UCLA new grad program?
- Mar 5 by LadyMysticI visited the site and all it says is to email ---------------.Last edit by dianah on Mar 6 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Mar 6 by perioddramaQuote from LadyMysticThe posting isn't live yet. Best bet is to check every day. Past programs have posted at around midnight.I visited the site and all it says is to email ---------------.
But just know that there have been some people that have stated that UCLA is on the fence about having a summer new grad program and there may not be one this summer.
Just keep checking the website.
- Mar 6 by babyrn88I also emailed the nurse recruiter and she said they might not be having a program. UGH. How are we supposed to get experience if no one will hire new grads without a residency and all the residencies are closing down?!