UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 97Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by AudsterOh it's ok. Ok, so we interviewed around the same time. You haven't heard back yet? When I interviewed she told me to check back in two weeks if I hadn't heard before then.
- May 11, '12 by SunbeamRNHang in there everyone! It may be hard now but once you do get that awesome job it really is worth the wait and patience. :]
- May 11, '12 by kv07No luck here for NICU too.
I am very curious...seems like most of us on this board who interviewed for NICU were rejected....I am assuming that they choose to go with internal applicants/students who have just graduated as well in LA. It was hard to accept because I felt I did awesome in my interview, I guess it just goes to show...you never know what to expect!
I did however get a job offer at the hospital and unti I did my preceptorship with (Maternity/Nursery) so I am just thankful for a job Best wishes to everyone!!
- May 11, '12 by aadtOCFor those of you who had offers in Peds, what time did she call u guys?
- May 11, '12 by pedwannabenurseShe called me around 730
- May 11, '12 by aadtOCWOW surprised she called so late! I hope I get an answer soon... even though chances are it's going to be bad news.
Quote from pedwannabenurseShe called me around 730
- May 14, '12 by rita123I have still not heard from cardio SD, anyone hear anything? Does anyone know when we are supposed to find out? Do you think I will get a rejection email if not chosen or just never hear?
- May 14, '12 by rita123I forgot to mention.... its killing me. So happy for all of you who have jobs! Hopefully we will be coworkers!
- May 14, '12 by pedwannabenurseRita so far it seems like the units will send an email if you don't get it I really don't think u just won't hear! Good luck!
- May 14, '12 by summai1987Hi. For those who have been offered positions, has HR contacted you?