UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 11, '12 by RstarNnewgrad12 did you get the assessment right away?
- Mar 12, '12 by sallyp911I got my assessment, the day after last Monday. My other friends also got their's within the 3rd-4th day, but we know of a few others that have not gotten any assessment, they are all BSN's and we all applied within one day of each other. Maybe by today, Monday-12th, it will all happen for those waiting?
- Mar 12, '12 by mrf24I applied tuesday march 6 and still haven't gotten the assessment either
- Mar 12, '12 by Sitch321so there is no step between application and in person interview, like phone interview? I wonder if they means they interview a lot more than they need to.
- Mar 12, '12 by sallyp911Quote from Sitch321Last year's cohorts were called in for a individual interviews, if you were in the "selected" group, I went with my friend, it was mind-blowing when you see 30-40 applicants there, just for that one hour, knowing they were interviewing several other groups that day for the next several days. Say, they had 6 groups that day times 35 times several days.....wow. Of course, it was spread out amongst the various units, but still a lot of new grads and just a few openings.so there is no step between application and in person interview, like phone interview? I wonder if they means they interview a lot more than they need to.
In the end, she didn't hired and still actively looking like myself. I just started applying.
- Mar 12, '12 by MStarsitch321, they probably use the online assessment to help narrow down the candidate pool. that was the case with stanford, they replaced the phone interviews with the online assessments this year.
- Mar 12, '12 by flee43Hey everyone! For those who didn't get the assessment (myself included) I just called and she said that they haven't sent out the assessments yet. BUT she said that they will will send them out soon and to keep a lookout for the assessment in our inbox/spam. She said not to worry and that not having done the assessment yet will not affect our application
- Mar 12, '12 by yukikonThanks for the information flee43! I was wondering if it was going to affect our application but I'm glad it's not.
- Mar 12, '12 by sugarlips"so there is no step between application and in person interview, like phone interview? I wonder if they means they interview a lot more than they need to."
Within the next week or so those who have been selected to move on to the next step will receive an email asking for references. If it is like last time you will need to have at least 3 references respond in order to move on to the next step which they will then use to move on to the next step, which I suppose is the interview.
- Mar 12, '12 by newgrad12@RstarN i applied on march 5th around 4 or 5 pm (houston time) and i got the assessment right away.
@sugarlips did you apply to last years cohort?? and didnt we put dont 3 references on the application?? and as far as im concerned if you dont get the email for references, did they not pick you?? how does that work? sorry its so many questions just a little onfused lol