UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 10, '12 by aeh123Did anyone get an email yet if they weren't able to do the Assessment? I also didn't get a prompt or link for the Assessment. I guess were supposed to get an email so we can do the Assessment, but I haven't gotten it yet.
- Mar 10, '12 by newgrad12thank you so much nursed104! that is VERY helpful!! i applied to UCLA and CHLA and it sounds like UCLA has a better chance of getting in. I bet thats why so many people apply. Thats crazy!! 3000?? whoaa. fingers crossed!
- Mar 10, '12 by RstarNI haven't gotten it yet either.
- all documents recieved anyone knows how long it will be to hear back from them??
- Mar 11, '12 by nurs1989I still have not received the assessment. Anyone else in the same boat? Also, to anyone who knows, what types of questions does the assessment ask?
- Mar 11, '12 by tashacorinneQuote from newgrad12If I my memory is correct, I think call backs (or maybe interviews) might be around the end of next month/beginning of May? I remember reading that somewhere, but then again I might be making stuff up hahaall documents recieved anyone knows how long it will be to hear back from them??
Anybody got a better answer than me?
- Mar 11, '12 by flee43Quote from nurs1989@nurse1989 - Hey there! I haven't received anything either . I thought we would at least get something by yesterday but so far, there hasn't been any news. As their office is closed today, I guess the only thing to do is to call tomorrow. I don't think this takes us out of the running or anything but if nobody has received the email then something must be up.I still have not received the assessment. Anyone else in the same boat? Also, to anyone who knows, what types of questions does the assessment ask?
Someone else can probably confirm this but I heard that the assessment form was a personality survey of some sort?
- i think those dates are the in-person interviews
- hey guys cheer up I remember reading on the last group of people that this happened to them. no worries I'm sure you have the same chance as all the other applicants.