UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 116Register Today!
- Jul 17, '12 by mgp6anyone else here going to July 20th new hire session?
- Jul 17, '12 by aliboballieSo, I found out that I didn't get the job in NICU like months ago. Then today I got an email from HR saying that I needed to do my premployment paperwork and livescan. Confused???
- Jul 17, '12 by mgp6Quote from aliboballiewow are you sure you didn't get the job? check your status at the application website. Mine says "Offer Accepted." And definitely call HR tomorrow.So, I found out that I didn't get the job in NICU like months ago. Then today I got an email from HR saying that I needed to do my premployment paperwork and livescan. Confused???
- Jul 17, '12 by aliboballieYeah it's crazy!! The NICU manager called to tell me she regrettably couldn't hire me because I didn't have enough NICU experience and I got the letter later. In the meantime, I have accepted another job. My guess is it's just a glitch in their system.
- Jul 21, '12 by mgp6anyone else here starting on aug 7th for computer orientation?
- Aug 3, '12 by SunbeamRNQuote from mgp6Hi! I believe there are different days. Some are starting the following week. Looking forward to starting. Good luck everyone!anyone else here starting on aug 7th for computer orientation?
- Aug 11, '12 by losangelesCongrats to everyone...
- Jan 29 by ML17Hi Everyone!!
I'm from NY and I plan on going to CA to pursue my career in Nursing. I stumbled upon RRUCLA New Grad Program and I am really interested in applying there. Does anyone have any insights about this program? I graduated in May 2012 so I'm considered a "new grad" with no current RN experience. I assume this program is highly competitve considering it being one of the top hospitals in CA.
What is the hiring process like?
If you get "selected" as an applicant, are there exams that you must take before obtaining an interview?
When do Summer 2013 New Grad RN positions open up?
What are some documents that I should get ready and what is the application process like?
What basic general credentials should an applicant have to be considered for this position?
Thank you in advance if anyone can answer these questions!!
- Feb 7 by matthewandrewNEW THREAD FOR UCLA NEW GRAD 2013!!!