UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 111Register Today!
- so next week? thanks for that info! Good luck and let me know as soon as you hear back.
- Jun 15, '12 by AN1324will do. i'm in touch with another person who interviewed for the OR and they haven't heard anything either, so we're all in the same spot just waiting. hopefully we hear something next week.
- Yes, thats good to know. fingers crossed.Last edit by nursing67 on Jun 15, '12 : Reason: repeated myself
- do you remember how to check status of application online....i can't seem to find that page.
- Jun 15, '12 by AN1324yah they changed the job website sometime in the last month. here is the link to the login:
I've been checking there too hah.
- Jun 15, '12 by mgp6Quote from strawberrylovestill looking.. where are you moving from?Hey guys! Just got offered a position and was wondering what you all are planning as far as living around the area. Did anyone find some great places close by?
- Jun 15, '12 by strawberrylovei'm moving from northern cali. Not too far, but there is a huge price difference than what i'm used to!!!
- Jun 15, '12 by mgp6Quote from strawberrylovesame here! i'm moving from nor cal and was shocked with how expensive it is in LA hahahai'm moving from northern cali. Not too far, but there is a huge price difference than what i'm used to!!!
- Jun 15, '12 by Harp123If you want to live in Westwood (which means you can probably walk to work), due to the saturation of college students, it's about $1000 for a studio, $1400 for a 1-bedroom, and $2400-2700 for a 2-bedroom. The farther south you go, the cheaper it gets. Culver City is a popular location to commute from (15-30 minutes), as is the Palms / Mar Vista area. Parking at the Med Center lots costs $75 a month.
- Jun 18, '12 by strawberryloveQuote from mgp6Exactly!!! I mean I don't mind living a little further, but I don't want to live to far because of the traffic on the 405!!! I'm going to go apartment hunting tomorrow so if you find anything please let me know and I will as well!same here! i'm moving from nor cal and was shocked with how expensive it is in LA hahaha