UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by newgrad12@sugarlips dont is supposed to be down* stupid iphone! lol
- Mar 12, '12 by sugarlipsnewgrad12
Yes I applied to last cohort. From my friends that were hired, you can put the same references, but 2 more on this next step. If you don't get the email, you have not been chosen to move on. You can check your application status on their website. It is confusing, frustrating and cut-throat. LOL Good luck. Which departments did you apply?
- Mar 12, '12 by newgrad12@sugarlips oh gosh. my anxiety level just went from a 4 to a 10. lol i put NICU and Oncology i believe as my top choices. what about the phone interview? i was reading about it from the last one. did you get to that part?
- Mar 13, '12 by tashacorinneSo what it sounds like is that the next step is receiving a reference e-mail and this will be sent out within the next couple of weeks?
- Mar 13, '12 by xandarosa@sugarlips-I don't have an "X" anymore on active, that means I didn't make the first cut right?
- Mar 13, '12 by watermelon21Hi what X are you referring to? I don't see an X under "active". Are you for sure that this is related to whether you move on or not? Does anyone know if this means anything??
- Mar 13, '12 by yukikonI think it just means that the position is no longer active as in it's not accepting applications anymore. Just a guess though
- Mar 13, '12 by ZolaIt seems as though you are correct yukikon.
- Mar 13, '12 by watermelon21Quote from yukikonI think it just means that the position is no longer active as in it's not accepting applications anymore. Just a guess though
oh okay i see. It got my hopes up for a minute there lol
- Mar 13, '12 by xandarosaThanks, I still have hope. My horoscope the other day said I would be traveling at the end of the month of next month. Would love for once for a horoscope to be true. LOL