Starting a thread for SDSU Spring 2013 Cohort - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by PCroizier@jaime
Your score seems good, on par with this falls cohort.
- Sep 5, '12 by PCroizierWell week 2 of school is almost over, anybody out there? Hoping everyone is well.
- Sep 10, '12 by Dfc0304Hi PCroizier,I've read from your previous posts that you are taking geol303. Me too!Are you ready for exam 1?
- Sep 10, '12 by PCroizierUhh..no. I have gone to class and everything but haven't studied beyond that.
- Oct 8, '12 by jgummyHi guys ! It's been a while since I've been on here. Just wondering, has anyone heard back from the S.O.N yet ? From what I can remember the email said that we would hear back from them with some more information/instructions sometime after this fall semester started. I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one who hasn't received anything yet.
- Oct 9, '12 by PCroizierHi! Went to the office last week and she said it was going to be a long time till we hear about orientation etc.
- Oct 9, '12 by jgummyThanks PCroizier, that's a bummer though. I wish they offered us something to do in the meantime..like an optional course to help us prepare for our nursing classes this coming spring. I feel like my knowledge of physio/anatomy are slipping away taking all these other courses they got us doing ha ha. Hope your semester is going well
- Oct 10, '12 by PCroizierI'd be interested in studying over winter break with anyone. I still have my anatomy text, but not a physio one.
- Dec 12, '12 by PCroizier202-2 and 206-7 yipee!