Stanford RN Residency April 2013Register Today!
- by SJSUalum Dec 19, '12Hi all,
So now that the application period has closed, I guess it's time to sit on the edge of our seat and wait for our phone to ring. Anyone have an idea of how soon they'll be making phone calls? I would think after the new year, with Christmas vacations, etc. but you never know. Good luck to all!
- Dec 21, '12 by SJSUalumMy status went from "application received" to "application under review". I keep checking it daily for any additional changes!!
- Dec 23, '12 by SJSUalumI just heard from someone that she got a rejection email on Friday, so if your application is still in review that's a very good thing.
- Jan 8 by taraaustin7My status says 'application received', but I have not heard news of being rejected, so I guess this is a good thing? I too have been checking daily!
- Jan 13 by bsnsmu1212Mine also states 'Application under review'. Based on the posts in threads for previous cohorts, it seems that they should call roughly one month after the closing date. I'm not sure how the holiday will effect that timeline.
Good luck everyone!
- Jan 18 by jayaychI got a call to interview this morning about an hour ago. Good luck and best wishes to everyone! Stay positive and positive energy will flow your way!
- Jan 18 by SJSUalumQuote from jayaychJayaych - First, congrats! Was wondering when your interview is? Just curious how far out they're calling people.I got a call to interview this morning about an hour ago. Good luck and best wishes to everyone! Stay positive and positive energy will flow your way!
- Jan 18 by jayaychThird week of February